Langsung ke konten utama

Lampu Merah Pernikahan

Hello readers.
I hove you are fine today.

This time, I want to share about traffic light for wedding. Have you ever hear about it?
Oke, whatever you answer. I want to share my thinking about it. Actually it bases on my daily activity.

One day, I attended wedding ceremony. Then, I sat beside my friend. My friend was a woman. We talked as natural guest in that ceremony. I have known the she was a single woman. 

Firstly, she asked me about the groom. 
Did the groom young? 
I answered " I didn't know. 
How old were you miss? 
I have born in 1991 so, my age is 24 years old. 
That was yellow sign miss

She was angry to me because I said the yellow sign for being married.

An actually the more older the women, the light sign is green not other colour such as yellow or red.
Because the parents of course ask their daughters about it. The more parents ask about it. It means the parents give green sign to the daughter. Finally, the full green light sign is for women who have getting older and older. 

Besides, this green light sign also useful for man. The parents also ask their son about married program. But the most asking by parents is the woman. 

That's all my sharing for this time
Thanks and have a nice week end.



Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Logo UIN Jakarta, IAIN Padang Sidempuan dan Provinsi Sumatra Utara

Thanksgiving of Graduation

Alhamdulillah I have graduated my master or graduate student in UIN Syarif Hidayatullah. I registered in this university in 2012 and I have graduated in 2016. It is a long time to finish my study. In 19th February 2017, the UIN Syarif Hidayatullah does graduation ceremony to 103 and I was one of the graduates especially master level.  Several days before the graduation ceremony, I informed and invited my parents and other family to attend my graduation. In 17th February 2017 my parents and my brother came to Jakarta for attending my graduation. In Friday we went to Istiqlal mosque and Monas monument in central Jakarta. My parents and my brother went back to village in Monday, they spent six days in Jakarta. Then, I will back to my village in 22 March 2017 and I leave the Jakarta for long time. I will come here when I have business or duty. Thank you

Today is Today

This time I want to discuss about thanks fully for today. Have you ever heard about Yesterday is a history, Tomorrow is a mystery and today is a gift. Yesterday will never come back and we will never know that tomorrow is yours or not. But today you know it and feel it.  Today starts from your waking up. You start your day by open your eyes. Ear and other senses are active to recognise the situation. Today is your day. You have to do your best for this day. How to do the best for to day? The first, you should thanks to Allah that wake you up from your sleeping. The second, you believe that today is better than yesterday The third, you do your job by happiness and full of smiling The fourth, you eat on time or doing fasting The fifth, you share good habits to others The sixth, you talk full of mildness The seventh, you wear a good looking clothes The eight, you perform imprison The ninth, you drive carefully The tenth, you thanks to Allah that you compl...