Langsung ke konten utama

Teaching English Methodology

This time, I want to share about teaching English methodology. I believe that there are many methods in the internet. It's only to add the internet data.

The name of the method is Elicit. The elicit methods means the teacher elicit the students information. For example. 

The students are playing football in the field.

Then, ask the students about the students activities such as:
Where the students play?
What do students play?
What students play football?
How many person play football?
and so on.

The important thing, the question is about the text or object.
The object of elicit is the familiar things for the students and it's not harmful for students area, such as talking Fork in Indonesia or marital status in Europe.

Now, let's try to elicit the example below:

The are two students sitting in the bench.

Give as many as possible questions about the situation.

I give you the tips to make the questions easier. The tips are 5W and 1H
(what, when, where, why, who and how)


if you have question, you can comment in column.

That's all
Thank you
Wassalam


Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Logo UIN Jakarta, IAIN Padang Sidempuan dan Provinsi Sumatra Utara

Thanksgiving of Graduation

Alhamdulillah I have graduated my master or graduate student in UIN Syarif Hidayatullah. I registered in this university in 2012 and I have graduated in 2016. It is a long time to finish my study. In 19th February 2017, the UIN Syarif Hidayatullah does graduation ceremony to 103 and I was one of the graduates especially master level.  Several days before the graduation ceremony, I informed and invited my parents and other family to attend my graduation. In 17th February 2017 my parents and my brother came to Jakarta for attending my graduation. In Friday we went to Istiqlal mosque and Monas monument in central Jakarta. My parents and my brother went back to village in Monday, they spent six days in Jakarta. Then, I will back to my village in 22 March 2017 and I leave the Jakarta for long time. I will come here when I have business or duty. Thank you

Three Part of Ramadhan

First is Rahmah (God's mercy) Second is Magfirah (fogiveness) Third is Ithkum minannar(free from the hell) 10 days the beginning of ramdhan, Allah gives rahmah to human who worship him. The human should do worship as many as possible to Allah. Then, Allah will give his rahmah to you. 10 days of the middle of ramadhan is forgiveness. No body is perfect as human being. You must have mistake to yourself, your friend and even to your God. This moment is the best time to crave Allah's forgiveness. You do it as many as possible and may Allah will delete all your sin. 10 days the last of ramdhan is free from the hell. Do you want free from the hell?  of course yes, I don't want to go to the hell. If you agree with me. This moment is the best. You crave Allah about you will free from the hell in the day after. It means you will go the heaven directly without burning your sin in hell first. That's my writing for this moment thanks  Have a nice day