Langsung ke konten utama

Game/Permainan "Tampar Meja" untuk Grammar

1. Pertama bagi siswa menjadi 2 kelompok. Contohnya group A dan B
2. Berikan Keterangan singkat tentang grammar, misalnya materinya Review Present Tense (Kalimat nominal dan verbal) dan contoh2nya hingga kalimat (+), (-) dan (?)
3. Terus, siswa di bariskan per group (barisannya panjang ke belakang)
4. Guru menjelaskan permainannya. Namanya "Tampar Meja". Siapkan meja atau kursi. Kursinya di depan kedua group A dan B. Lalu, minta 1 orang siswa setiap group untuk maju sebagai peserta yang akan bertanding. Siapa yg bisa menjawab soal dari guru, siswa "Tampar Meja" (adu cepat) sebagai tanda dia siswa tersebut bisa jawab. Lalu guru berikan kesempatan untuk menjawab kepada siswa tersebut.
5. Kalau jawabnnya salah maka scorenya kurang 10 dan jika benar nilainya 15
6. Peserta selanjutnya bebas siapa aja atau berurutan sesuai barisannya
7. Nilai terbanyak yang jadi pemenangnya dan yang kalah yang nilainya sedikit
8. Guru boleh mempersiapkan soal2nya atau soal dadakan dari guru tersebut

Moga berhasil
Kalau mau tanya2 boleh wa saya di 085261106437 

Salam Mencerdaskan Bangsa

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Logo UIN Jakarta, IAIN Padang Sidempuan dan Provinsi Sumatra Utara

Thanksgiving of Graduation

Alhamdulillah I have graduated my master or graduate student in UIN Syarif Hidayatullah. I registered in this university in 2012 and I have graduated in 2016. It is a long time to finish my study. In 19th February 2017, the UIN Syarif Hidayatullah does graduation ceremony to 103 and I was one of the graduates especially master level.  Several days before the graduation ceremony, I informed and invited my parents and other family to attend my graduation. In 17th February 2017 my parents and my brother came to Jakarta for attending my graduation. In Friday we went to Istiqlal mosque and Monas monument in central Jakarta. My parents and my brother went back to village in Monday, they spent six days in Jakarta. Then, I will back to my village in 22 March 2017 and I leave the Jakarta for long time. I will come here when I have business or duty. Thank you

Three Part of Ramadhan

First is Rahmah (God's mercy) Second is Magfirah (fogiveness) Third is Ithkum minannar(free from the hell) 10 days the beginning of ramdhan, Allah gives rahmah to human who worship him. The human should do worship as many as possible to Allah. Then, Allah will give his rahmah to you. 10 days of the middle of ramadhan is forgiveness. No body is perfect as human being. You must have mistake to yourself, your friend and even to your God. This moment is the best time to crave Allah's forgiveness. You do it as many as possible and may Allah will delete all your sin. 10 days the last of ramdhan is free from the hell. Do you want free from the hell?  of course yes, I don't want to go to the hell. If you agree with me. This moment is the best. You crave Allah about you will free from the hell in the day after. It means you will go the heaven directly without burning your sin in hell first. That's my writing for this moment thanks  Have a nice day