Langsung ke konten utama

Games For Writing Skill : Pass the Paper

Learn foreign language is not easy. We need several approach to make it easy and interesting. Here, I want to share a games for writing skill, the name is Pass the Paper.

Tools
You need to prepare a piece of paper and a pen or pencil.

Steps:
- Ask your students to sit circle. I suggest the students sitting on the floor.
- Teacher says the theme of writing, for example, my daily activities, my activities in weekend etc.
- Ask students to write one sentence about their activities and don't forget to write their name on the       paper
- Pass students' paper to their right
- Student continue to write the writing. After student has continued the sentence make brackets and write student's name for example " I live in hostel (Angga)
- Students do the same activities until his/her paper back to her/him.

After that, student checks the writing and is it true to your activities. Besides, the students can check the grammatical errors, vocabulary etc.

This games is very interesting and challenging because the students should think about their friends activities and also how to write it.

That's all for my sharing this moment. Thank you so much

Oh ya, this game I got from lecturer's mentoring at IAIN Padangsidimpuan.  

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Logo UIN Jakarta, IAIN Padang Sidempuan dan Provinsi Sumatra Utara

Thanksgiving of Graduation

Alhamdulillah I have graduated my master or graduate student in UIN Syarif Hidayatullah. I registered in this university in 2012 and I have graduated in 2016. It is a long time to finish my study. In 19th February 2017, the UIN Syarif Hidayatullah does graduation ceremony to 103 and I was one of the graduates especially master level.  Several days before the graduation ceremony, I informed and invited my parents and other family to attend my graduation. In 17th February 2017 my parents and my brother came to Jakarta for attending my graduation. In Friday we went to Istiqlal mosque and Monas monument in central Jakarta. My parents and my brother went back to village in Monday, they spent six days in Jakarta. Then, I will back to my village in 22 March 2017 and I leave the Jakarta for long time. I will come here when I have business or duty. Thank you

Three Part of Ramadhan

First is Rahmah (God's mercy) Second is Magfirah (fogiveness) Third is Ithkum minannar(free from the hell) 10 days the beginning of ramdhan, Allah gives rahmah to human who worship him. The human should do worship as many as possible to Allah. Then, Allah will give his rahmah to you. 10 days of the middle of ramadhan is forgiveness. No body is perfect as human being. You must have mistake to yourself, your friend and even to your God. This moment is the best time to crave Allah's forgiveness. You do it as many as possible and may Allah will delete all your sin. 10 days the last of ramdhan is free from the hell. Do you want free from the hell?  of course yes, I don't want to go to the hell. If you agree with me. This moment is the best. You crave Allah about you will free from the hell in the day after. It means you will go the heaven directly without burning your sin in hell first. That's my writing for this moment thanks  Have a nice day