Langsung ke konten utama

Present Continuous and to be going to

What is present continuous?
What is to be going to?

Present Continuous tense is:

Positive: S + to be + Verb 1 + Ing 

Example:
I am studying English language
We are cleaning the car
She is writing a letter

Saya sedang belajar bahasa Inggris
Kita sedang membersihkan mobil
Dia (pr) sedang menulis surat

Negative: S + to be + no + Verb 1 + Ing

Example:
I am not studying English language
We are not cleaning the car
She is not writing a letter

Saya tidak sedang belajar bahasa Inggris
Kita tidak sedang membersihkan mobil
Dia (pr) tidak sedang menulis surat

Interrogative: to be + S + verb 1 + Ing

Example:
Am I studying English?
Are we cleaning the car?
Is she writing a letter?

Apakah saya sedang belajar bahasa inggris?
Apakah kita sedang membersihkan mobil?
Apakah dia (pr) sedang menulis surat?

The present continuous expresses the activity happening at the moment or the activity is happening at that time.
Present continuous digunakan untuk menyatakan kejadian yang sedang berlangsung.

Question words
You can add Question Words for interrogative sentences.

Example:
What is he doing there?
Apa yang sedang dia (lk) lakukan disana?

Who is cleaning the my car?
Siapa yang sedang membersihkan mobil saya?

Where is she going?
Sedang mau kemana dia?

Notes:
Question Words
Why, When, Who, Where, What and How


To be Going To

To be going to is similar to present continuous tense

Example:
We are going to attend her wedding party
We are going to clean the dish 
I am going to clean my laundry this afternoon
She is going to call the police

To be Going To is to express the future, instead you are going to do it soon.

To be Going to digunakan untuk menyatakan pernyataan yang akan kita kerjakan dalam waktu dekat

Contohnya:
Kita akan menghadiri pesta pernikahannya
Kita akan membersihkan piring-piring kotor
Saya akan membersihkan pakaian kotor saya siang nanti
Dia (pr) akan memanggil polisi


Thanks


Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Logo UIN Jakarta, IAIN Padang Sidempuan dan Provinsi Sumatra Utara

Thanksgiving of Graduation

Alhamdulillah I have graduated my master or graduate student in UIN Syarif Hidayatullah. I registered in this university in 2012 and I have graduated in 2016. It is a long time to finish my study. In 19th February 2017, the UIN Syarif Hidayatullah does graduation ceremony to 103 and I was one of the graduates especially master level.  Several days before the graduation ceremony, I informed and invited my parents and other family to attend my graduation. In 17th February 2017 my parents and my brother came to Jakarta for attending my graduation. In Friday we went to Istiqlal mosque and Monas monument in central Jakarta. My parents and my brother went back to village in Monday, they spent six days in Jakarta. Then, I will back to my village in 22 March 2017 and I leave the Jakarta for long time. I will come here when I have business or duty. Thank you

Three Part of Ramadhan

First is Rahmah (God's mercy) Second is Magfirah (fogiveness) Third is Ithkum minannar(free from the hell) 10 days the beginning of ramdhan, Allah gives rahmah to human who worship him. The human should do worship as many as possible to Allah. Then, Allah will give his rahmah to you. 10 days of the middle of ramadhan is forgiveness. No body is perfect as human being. You must have mistake to yourself, your friend and even to your God. This moment is the best time to crave Allah's forgiveness. You do it as many as possible and may Allah will delete all your sin. 10 days the last of ramdhan is free from the hell. Do you want free from the hell?  of course yes, I don't want to go to the hell. If you agree with me. This moment is the best. You crave Allah about you will free from the hell in the day after. It means you will go the heaven directly without burning your sin in hell first. That's my writing for this moment thanks  Have a nice day