Langsung ke konten utama

Simple Past (Question form)

Past Simple adalah kalimat-kalimat masa lampau. Bagaimana kalimat Simple Past dalam bentuk pertanyaan?

Rumusnya adalah

Did + Subject + verb 1 + object/complement

Example: Did I go to school yesterday?, Did you love her?, Did they came to class last semester? 
Did we go to Lake Toba? etc.

Cara mudah memahami kalimat pertanyaan Simple Past  adalah dengan membuat kalimat present yang menggunakan verb.
Contohnya: I go to market  menjadi Did I go to market?
                   You like swimming menjadi Did you like swimming?
                   We love the chef menjadi Did We love the chef?
Bisa di pahami?
Untuk lebih meningkatkan pemahaman, kerjakanlah latihan berikut ini; mengubah kalimat aktif dan pasif kedalam bentuk kalimat tanya.

1. I watched TV last night
2. I didn't like this food
3. We didn't eat the noodle last week
4. They played baseball
5. She didn't love him
6. He hated her last year
7. You ate my friend rice
8.Santi drunk my milk last morning
9. Iwan had a new mobile phone
10. Mango didn't have a taste


If you have a question, you may write on the comment column. Thank you

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Logo UIN Jakarta, IAIN Padang Sidempuan dan Provinsi Sumatra Utara

Thanksgiving of Graduation

Alhamdulillah I have graduated my master or graduate student in UIN Syarif Hidayatullah. I registered in this university in 2012 and I have graduated in 2016. It is a long time to finish my study. In 19th February 2017, the UIN Syarif Hidayatullah does graduation ceremony to 103 and I was one of the graduates especially master level.  Several days before the graduation ceremony, I informed and invited my parents and other family to attend my graduation. In 17th February 2017 my parents and my brother came to Jakarta for attending my graduation. In Friday we went to Istiqlal mosque and Monas monument in central Jakarta. My parents and my brother went back to village in Monday, they spent six days in Jakarta. Then, I will back to my village in 22 March 2017 and I leave the Jakarta for long time. I will come here when I have business or duty. Thank you

Today is Today

This time I want to discuss about thanks fully for today. Have you ever heard about Yesterday is a history, Tomorrow is a mystery and today is a gift. Yesterday will never come back and we will never know that tomorrow is yours or not. But today you know it and feel it.  Today starts from your waking up. You start your day by open your eyes. Ear and other senses are active to recognise the situation. Today is your day. You have to do your best for this day. How to do the best for to day? The first, you should thanks to Allah that wake you up from your sleeping. The second, you believe that today is better than yesterday The third, you do your job by happiness and full of smiling The fourth, you eat on time or doing fasting The fifth, you share good habits to others The sixth, you talk full of mildness The seventh, you wear a good looking clothes The eight, you perform imprison The ninth, you drive carefully The tenth, you thanks to Allah that you compl...