Langsung ke konten utama

Latihan a, an, dan the

Exercise/Latihan:

Lengkapilah kalimat di bawah ini dengan kata a, an atau the jika di butuhkan. Namun apabila tidak dibutuhkan dikosongkan saja.

1. Jason’s father bought him                bicycle that he had wanted for his birthday.

2.          Statue of Liberty was a gift of friendship from         France to         United States

3. Rita is studying         English and                math this semester.

4.          judge asked                 the witness to tell        truth.

5. Please give me          cup of              coffee with                  cream and        sugar.

6.          big books on                table are for my history class.

7. No one in                 Spanish class knew                 correct answer to          Mrs. Perez’s question.

8. My                car is four years old and it still runs well.

9. When you go to       store, please buy          bottle of          chocolate milk and      dozen oranges.

10. There are only        few seats left for         tonight’s musical at                 university.

 

 

Key answer?Jawaban

1. a

2. the / - / the

3. - / -

4. the / the / the

5. a / - / - /-

6. the / the /

7. - / the / -

8. –

9. - / a / - / a

10. - / - / the


Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Logo UIN Jakarta, IAIN Padang Sidempuan dan Provinsi Sumatra Utara

Thanksgiving of Graduation

Alhamdulillah I have graduated my master or graduate student in UIN Syarif Hidayatullah. I registered in this university in 2012 and I have graduated in 2016. It is a long time to finish my study. In 19th February 2017, the UIN Syarif Hidayatullah does graduation ceremony to 103 and I was one of the graduates especially master level.  Several days before the graduation ceremony, I informed and invited my parents and other family to attend my graduation. In 17th February 2017 my parents and my brother came to Jakarta for attending my graduation. In Friday we went to Istiqlal mosque and Monas monument in central Jakarta. My parents and my brother went back to village in Monday, they spent six days in Jakarta. Then, I will back to my village in 22 March 2017 and I leave the Jakarta for long time. I will come here when I have business or duty. Thank you

Three Part of Ramadhan

First is Rahmah (God's mercy) Second is Magfirah (fogiveness) Third is Ithkum minannar(free from the hell) 10 days the beginning of ramdhan, Allah gives rahmah to human who worship him. The human should do worship as many as possible to Allah. Then, Allah will give his rahmah to you. 10 days of the middle of ramadhan is forgiveness. No body is perfect as human being. You must have mistake to yourself, your friend and even to your God. This moment is the best time to crave Allah's forgiveness. You do it as many as possible and may Allah will delete all your sin. 10 days the last of ramdhan is free from the hell. Do you want free from the hell?  of course yes, I don't want to go to the hell. If you agree with me. This moment is the best. You crave Allah about you will free from the hell in the day after. It means you will go the heaven directly without burning your sin in hell first. That's my writing for this moment thanks  Have a nice day