Langsung ke konten utama

Thanksgiving of Graduation

Alhamdulillah I have graduated my master or graduate student in UIN Syarif Hidayatullah. I registered in this university in 2012 and I have graduated in 2016. It is a long time to finish my study. In 19th February 2017, the UIN Syarif Hidayatullah does graduation ceremony to 103 and I was one of the graduates especially master level. 

Several days before the graduation ceremony, I informed and invited my parents and other family to attend my graduation. In 17th February 2017 my parents and my brother came to Jakarta for attending my graduation. In Friday we went to Istiqlal mosque and Monas monument in central Jakarta. My parents and my brother went back to village in Monday, they spent six days in Jakarta.

Then, I will back to my village in 22 March 2017 and I leave the Jakarta for long time. I will come here when I have business or duty.

Thank you

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

AKREDITASI JURUSAN UIN SU MEDAN

Akreditasi jurusan menjadi syarat penerimaan CPNS. Lalu di sini saya share link akreditasi jurusan-jurusan di UIN SU. Moga lulus cpns nya ya. Amin Langkah-langkahnya 1. Copy atau klick link di bawah ini. http://lpm.uinsu.ac.id/page/125/sertifikat-akreditasi-prodijurusan-di-universitas-islam-negeri-sumatera-utara 2. Lalu pilih Jurusan dan klick download pada kolom ujung. 3. Selamat mendownload Untuk download akreditasi kampus, klik link di bawah ini. http://lpm.uinsu.ac.id/assets/file/Sertifikat_Akreditasi_UIN-SU04122017_001.png Terima kasih

Exercise: Other

Lengkapilah kalimat di bawah ini dengan kata other. 1. This pen isn't working. Please give me             (singular) 2. If you're still thirsty, I'll make             pot of coffee. 3. This dictionary has a page missing. Please give me               ( the last one) 4. He does not need those books. He needs               (all the remaining) 5. There are thirty people in the room. Twenty are from Latin America and             are from             countries 6. Six people were in the store. Two were buying meat.               was looking at magazines.             was eating a candy bar.             were walking around looking for more food. (notice the verbs) 7. This glass of milk is sour.             glass of milk is sour too. 8. The army was practicing its drills. One group was doing artillery practice.             was warching;             was at attention;             was practicing combat tactics. 9. There are seven students from Japan.             are from Iran, and     

Bad Deeds versus Good Deeds

I bought my lunch and dinner in my favourite restaurant. I bought fish, fried eggs, fried chicken and others menu. I liked buying food here. I did it for three months. One day, the restaurant had a new worker. The worker has been a women. She was little white, black eyes and she had toothless (one tooth) in front. When she smiled to costumers, her toothless has seen.  The new worker has bad deeds. She often to play with the customers. Playing means going to give the food but the costumers do not receive the foods.  One day, I saw the her playing a man costumer. She wanted to give the food but she didn't give it real. The man responded her playing by smile and smile to her. Actually the other workers had said to her that she should not do playing to the costumers. In fact, she didn't care about it. Finally the man, just stand and stand to wait her for giving the food.  I myself think that the new worker is not a good worker because she had bad deeds. The bad deeds i