Langsung ke konten utama

PayTren Business of Indonesia

This time, the people pay their bill by their phone without going somewhere especially in capital city of the country and the other cities. Smartphone is the main tool and the internet connection. The people can use their smartphone to pay their bill event they are in home. The bill means are television paid, electric paid, voucher and others. Here I present to you the application to pay your bill, the application is PayTren. Based on the name of that application, the function is to pay and pay anything you want pay. However, you need to register before become a member of this application and needs registration fee. The fee is various, from the basic level until the high level. When you are joined the application, you can share it to other people. 
Oh ya, this is my contact, you can contact me for joining this application. Whatsup (085261106437, sayuti). 

Thank you

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Logo UIN Jakarta, IAIN Padang Sidempuan dan Provinsi Sumatra Utara

Thanksgiving of Graduation

Alhamdulillah I have graduated my master or graduate student in UIN Syarif Hidayatullah. I registered in this university in 2012 and I have graduated in 2016. It is a long time to finish my study. In 19th February 2017, the UIN Syarif Hidayatullah does graduation ceremony to 103 and I was one of the graduates especially master level.  Several days before the graduation ceremony, I informed and invited my parents and other family to attend my graduation. In 17th February 2017 my parents and my brother came to Jakarta for attending my graduation. In Friday we went to Istiqlal mosque and Monas monument in central Jakarta. My parents and my brother went back to village in Monday, they spent six days in Jakarta. Then, I will back to my village in 22 March 2017 and I leave the Jakarta for long time. I will come here when I have business or duty. Thank you

Three Part of Ramadhan

First is Rahmah (God's mercy) Second is Magfirah (fogiveness) Third is Ithkum minannar(free from the hell) 10 days the beginning of ramdhan, Allah gives rahmah to human who worship him. The human should do worship as many as possible to Allah. Then, Allah will give his rahmah to you. 10 days of the middle of ramadhan is forgiveness. No body is perfect as human being. You must have mistake to yourself, your friend and even to your God. This moment is the best time to crave Allah's forgiveness. You do it as many as possible and may Allah will delete all your sin. 10 days the last of ramdhan is free from the hell. Do you want free from the hell?  of course yes, I don't want to go to the hell. If you agree with me. This moment is the best. You crave Allah about you will free from the hell in the day after. It means you will go the heaven directly without burning your sin in hell first. That's my writing for this moment thanks  Have a nice day