Langsung ke konten utama

Chosing Lady Becoming wife

The writer is a moslem, so this writing is a view of Islam.

In islam there are four basic parts the man and woman should see from the candidate of partner. The four basics are:

1. The bauty (Jamaliha)
2. The wealth (Gony)
3. The family (Family)
4. Reiligion (Addin)

The man and women see those factor to your partner. Do you like the beauty, wealth, family and religion. However, the religion become the priority one then the others factors and the reason is most of expert in islam do not allow the married in different religion. 

According to speech of K.H Zainuddin, hardly to find the man and woman had those four factors even though there is man and woman who had those factors but it is  hard to find in this universe. So, how to select the best candidate of your partner?

According to my discussion and my friends, the beauty is  desire, the wealth is materialists, family is conceit and religion is peaceful. I asked him, please chose two aspects from those factors, he answered beauty and religion. His reason the woman who had good religion, usually the family is good, and the beauty is the need of desire and beauty is natural. On the other hand, the other friends said he wanted the two factors were religion and family. The reason, he said the religion is priority and the family is the good habis has educated to the woman. 

So, how about you, choose two factors from those factors and give the reason in comment column.


Notes
Take the goodness and left the badness
The goodness is belong to Allah and the badness is mine
Thank you  

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Logo UIN Jakarta, IAIN Padang Sidempuan dan Provinsi Sumatra Utara

Thanksgiving of Graduation

Alhamdulillah I have graduated my master or graduate student in UIN Syarif Hidayatullah. I registered in this university in 2012 and I have graduated in 2016. It is a long time to finish my study. In 19th February 2017, the UIN Syarif Hidayatullah does graduation ceremony to 103 and I was one of the graduates especially master level.  Several days before the graduation ceremony, I informed and invited my parents and other family to attend my graduation. In 17th February 2017 my parents and my brother came to Jakarta for attending my graduation. In Friday we went to Istiqlal mosque and Monas monument in central Jakarta. My parents and my brother went back to village in Monday, they spent six days in Jakarta. Then, I will back to my village in 22 March 2017 and I leave the Jakarta for long time. I will come here when I have business or duty. Thank you

Three Part of Ramadhan

First is Rahmah (God's mercy) Second is Magfirah (fogiveness) Third is Ithkum minannar(free from the hell) 10 days the beginning of ramdhan, Allah gives rahmah to human who worship him. The human should do worship as many as possible to Allah. Then, Allah will give his rahmah to you. 10 days of the middle of ramadhan is forgiveness. No body is perfect as human being. You must have mistake to yourself, your friend and even to your God. This moment is the best time to crave Allah's forgiveness. You do it as many as possible and may Allah will delete all your sin. 10 days the last of ramdhan is free from the hell. Do you want free from the hell?  of course yes, I don't want to go to the hell. If you agree with me. This moment is the best. You crave Allah about you will free from the hell in the day after. It means you will go the heaven directly without burning your sin in hell first. That's my writing for this moment thanks  Have a nice day