Langsung ke konten utama

I Love My Country

How Do I love my country? to answer this question is simple. I just buy Indonesia products such as Piero, League, Carvil, New Era and others. That's my way to support the economy of my country. So, I always to try to buy my country products as long as my needs are produced in my country. For example instant noodle, I will buy Indofood product rather than other country product and so on. Besides, I love my country by throwing the been in the rubbish bin. I feel happy when my environment is no rubbish or clean. 
Then, ho do I love my body? It is also simple. You love your body by taking bath every day, wearing clothes, wearing pants, and others. So, if you think that your body is useless, it means that you do not live you body. If you love you body, you will not think it to yourself. Let's love our body by always take care to all part of our body since now. Agree!!!! 

Share you way to love your country and body in the comment space. Thank you

Notes.
Take the goodness and left the badness
The good think is belong to Allah swt and the bad think is mine

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Logo UIN Jakarta, IAIN Padang Sidempuan dan Provinsi Sumatra Utara

Thanksgiving of Graduation

Alhamdulillah I have graduated my master or graduate student in UIN Syarif Hidayatullah. I registered in this university in 2012 and I have graduated in 2016. It is a long time to finish my study. In 19th February 2017, the UIN Syarif Hidayatullah does graduation ceremony to 103 and I was one of the graduates especially master level.  Several days before the graduation ceremony, I informed and invited my parents and other family to attend my graduation. In 17th February 2017 my parents and my brother came to Jakarta for attending my graduation. In Friday we went to Istiqlal mosque and Monas monument in central Jakarta. My parents and my brother went back to village in Monday, they spent six days in Jakarta. Then, I will back to my village in 22 March 2017 and I leave the Jakarta for long time. I will come here when I have business or duty. Thank you

Three Part of Ramadhan

First is Rahmah (God's mercy) Second is Magfirah (fogiveness) Third is Ithkum minannar(free from the hell) 10 days the beginning of ramdhan, Allah gives rahmah to human who worship him. The human should do worship as many as possible to Allah. Then, Allah will give his rahmah to you. 10 days of the middle of ramadhan is forgiveness. No body is perfect as human being. You must have mistake to yourself, your friend and even to your God. This moment is the best time to crave Allah's forgiveness. You do it as many as possible and may Allah will delete all your sin. 10 days the last of ramdhan is free from the hell. Do you want free from the hell?  of course yes, I don't want to go to the hell. If you agree with me. This moment is the best. You crave Allah about you will free from the hell in the day after. It means you will go the heaven directly without burning your sin in hell first. That's my writing for this moment thanks  Have a nice day