Langsung ke konten utama

You and Your Neighbour

This is my monitoring to my friends. My friends is worker in National television. So, he must go to work every work-days except the holiday or red date. Every day, I see him hang-out in the terrace of the kitchen's door when he is getting holiday. He interacts with the neighbour as long as he is sitting in the terrace/bench and the communication is very good. The unique one is his approach to communicate well to the neighbour. Based on my mentoring, he always orders a cup of coffee when he wants to sit in the terrace and chatting with the neighbour. So, the important point in this monitoring is buying a cup of coffee when the man is sitting in the terrace or bench. Then, the neighbours do not think that he is an arrogance man or the man who does not want to join to the neighbour.  

Then, I want to share here for you the key of neighbouring especially in My country (Indonesia) is buying their products which you can use it or eat it. Then, if you do not like the products, you can buy it as your gives or reward for your students. When you buy your neighbour products, you are communicating with them. So, your neighbour will not think that you are arrogance or conceited people. You do not need to buy their products every week, you just buy their products when you think that you get bed feeling to your neighbours. I suggest you to buy in twice in two months. Tthis method can implement in you daily life and your country because this case is happen to many people in this universe, but they do not know how to solve it. For example is me (the writer), I want to talk to my neighbour but I cannot do it because I do not know what topic to talk, if just saying good morning and others expression for greeting are not enough because we life not in one year but more then three year. Then, the differences between me and my friends who works in the national television is buying a cup of coffee to our neighbours. 

The key words are neighbours, buying and products



Notes
Take the goodness and left the badness
The goodness is belong to Allah and the badness is mine (writer)
Thank you

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Logo UIN Jakarta, IAIN Padang Sidempuan dan Provinsi Sumatra Utara

Thanksgiving of Graduation

Alhamdulillah I have graduated my master or graduate student in UIN Syarif Hidayatullah. I registered in this university in 2012 and I have graduated in 2016. It is a long time to finish my study. In 19th February 2017, the UIN Syarif Hidayatullah does graduation ceremony to 103 and I was one of the graduates especially master level.  Several days before the graduation ceremony, I informed and invited my parents and other family to attend my graduation. In 17th February 2017 my parents and my brother came to Jakarta for attending my graduation. In Friday we went to Istiqlal mosque and Monas monument in central Jakarta. My parents and my brother went back to village in Monday, they spent six days in Jakarta. Then, I will back to my village in 22 March 2017 and I leave the Jakarta for long time. I will come here when I have business or duty. Thank you

Three Part of Ramadhan

First is Rahmah (God's mercy) Second is Magfirah (fogiveness) Third is Ithkum minannar(free from the hell) 10 days the beginning of ramdhan, Allah gives rahmah to human who worship him. The human should do worship as many as possible to Allah. Then, Allah will give his rahmah to you. 10 days of the middle of ramadhan is forgiveness. No body is perfect as human being. You must have mistake to yourself, your friend and even to your God. This moment is the best time to crave Allah's forgiveness. You do it as many as possible and may Allah will delete all your sin. 10 days the last of ramdhan is free from the hell. Do you want free from the hell?  of course yes, I don't want to go to the hell. If you agree with me. This moment is the best. You crave Allah about you will free from the hell in the day after. It means you will go the heaven directly without burning your sin in hell first. That's my writing for this moment thanks  Have a nice day