Langsung ke konten utama

The Sailor and Little Shark

This is a tale of a sailor. The sailor is a man. His job is catching fish every day. He goes to sea in early morning and goes back in evening. He brings his tools for catching the fish. Usually he just can bring die fist to broker and market. So, he prise oh his fish is not expensive. Many customer needs the fish still alive but the man just says that he does not bring the fish still alive.

One day, he thinks about how to bring the fish still alive to the customer. He tries to bring a drum and fills the water, then he puts the fish inside. When he comes back to mainland, he sees the fish still alive. However, in the middle of journey, some of fish get die. Then, he pushes his boat as strong as he can does. When he arrives in mainland, all fish are die and he feels tired and disappointed by the fish. 

The next day, he sees the shark on the sea and all fish run off or go away from his position and he also feels worry to the shark. When the shark left him, he thinks, I should take little shark to run off the fish in the drum. The size of shark is smaller then the fish. So, the shark can't eat the fish. This is an experiment for him. The first, he finds the little shark then he finds the fish. The result is all fish still alive and he thinks the God help him how the way to make the fish still alive.

The notes of this writing is about live. The fish is problem. Don't think the problem is problem but just think it as motivation for your alive. If there is no problem in your life, it means that you are in grave isn't it?

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Logo UIN Jakarta, IAIN Padang Sidempuan dan Provinsi Sumatra Utara

Thanksgiving of Graduation

Alhamdulillah I have graduated my master or graduate student in UIN Syarif Hidayatullah. I registered in this university in 2012 and I have graduated in 2016. It is a long time to finish my study. In 19th February 2017, the UIN Syarif Hidayatullah does graduation ceremony to 103 and I was one of the graduates especially master level.  Several days before the graduation ceremony, I informed and invited my parents and other family to attend my graduation. In 17th February 2017 my parents and my brother came to Jakarta for attending my graduation. In Friday we went to Istiqlal mosque and Monas monument in central Jakarta. My parents and my brother went back to village in Monday, they spent six days in Jakarta. Then, I will back to my village in 22 March 2017 and I leave the Jakarta for long time. I will come here when I have business or duty. Thank you

Three Part of Ramadhan

First is Rahmah (God's mercy) Second is Magfirah (fogiveness) Third is Ithkum minannar(free from the hell) 10 days the beginning of ramdhan, Allah gives rahmah to human who worship him. The human should do worship as many as possible to Allah. Then, Allah will give his rahmah to you. 10 days of the middle of ramadhan is forgiveness. No body is perfect as human being. You must have mistake to yourself, your friend and even to your God. This moment is the best time to crave Allah's forgiveness. You do it as many as possible and may Allah will delete all your sin. 10 days the last of ramdhan is free from the hell. Do you want free from the hell?  of course yes, I don't want to go to the hell. If you agree with me. This moment is the best. You crave Allah about you will free from the hell in the day after. It means you will go the heaven directly without burning your sin in hell first. That's my writing for this moment thanks  Have a nice day