Langsung ke konten utama

Who Am I

The question of  "who am I" is useful for every one in this universe. Every body should ask him/her. The objective of this question is to know what should you do, eat, hear, and other activities. For example a student ask him/her self, then his/her activities are about education such as reading, presentation, discussion, making paper and others. The students should just do the education activities and should not do the farmer job. Then, the students dinner, lunch, and breakfast also should be different from farmer. The students need many protein and vitamin, not for fat. Besides, the students should able to manage his/her money as long as he/her still as students. If the students can understand who is him/her, he/she will get his/her best in that position. So, let's ask our self "who are you and what activities you should do"

Here is my story, I am students in university. My found for my education is from my parents. So, I have to buy the priority goods to support my education. Besides, I have to count my  payment per month and try to save some money as my saving money. 

One day, my friends ask me for getting dinner, then I said that I have cook the rice and buy a egg and a noodle (white carry: Indonesia noodle). Actually, I joined him to get dinner in Padang Restaurant or Warteg Restaurant. Maybe he felts strange to at that night because I did not join him for getting dinner. My thinking at that time was about my status and his status. I am students and he is staff or having job and my conclusion is my lifestyle should different from his style. At the same time, I remember my friend (Aufa Muis) advices to me. He said " you should know your position and you should not join the man who has job. Their priority and your priority are different, they should buy a new clothes in tow months because the activities push them to buy it but you should not do it because your found is not by your self. 

The points of this writing
1. Who you are
2. What should you do
3. Do not join the different priority of you
5. Always ask your self, what should you do today

Thanks


nb;
take the goodness and left the badness

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

AKREDITASI JURUSAN UIN SU MEDAN

Akreditasi jurusan menjadi syarat penerimaan CPNS. Lalu di sini saya share link akreditasi jurusan-jurusan di UIN SU. Moga lulus cpns nya ya. Amin Langkah-langkahnya 1. Copy atau klick link di bawah ini. http://lpm.uinsu.ac.id/page/125/sertifikat-akreditasi-prodijurusan-di-universitas-islam-negeri-sumatera-utara 2. Lalu pilih Jurusan dan klick download pada kolom ujung. 3. Selamat mendownload Untuk download akreditasi kampus, klik link di bawah ini. http://lpm.uinsu.ac.id/assets/file/Sertifikat_Akreditasi_UIN-SU04122017_001.png Terima kasih

Exercise: Other

Lengkapilah kalimat di bawah ini dengan kata other. 1. This pen isn't working. Please give me             (singular) 2. If you're still thirsty, I'll make             pot of coffee. 3. This dictionary has a page missing. Please give me               ( the last one) 4. He does not need those books. He needs               (all the remaining) 5. There are thirty people in the room. Twenty are from Latin America and             are from             countries 6. Six people were in the store. Two were buying meat.               was looking at magazines.             was eating a candy bar.             were walking around looking for more food. (notice the verbs) 7. This glass of milk is sour.             glass of milk is sour too. 8. The army was practicing its drills. One group was doing artillery practice.             was warching;             was at attention;             was practicing combat tactics. 9. There are seven students from Japan.             are from Iran, and     

Bad Deeds versus Good Deeds

I bought my lunch and dinner in my favourite restaurant. I bought fish, fried eggs, fried chicken and others menu. I liked buying food here. I did it for three months. One day, the restaurant had a new worker. The worker has been a women. She was little white, black eyes and she had toothless (one tooth) in front. When she smiled to costumers, her toothless has seen.  The new worker has bad deeds. She often to play with the customers. Playing means going to give the food but the costumers do not receive the foods.  One day, I saw the her playing a man costumer. She wanted to give the food but she didn't give it real. The man responded her playing by smile and smile to her. Actually the other workers had said to her that she should not do playing to the costumers. In fact, she didn't care about it. Finally the man, just stand and stand to wait her for giving the food.  I myself think that the new worker is not a good worker because she had bad deeds. The bad deeds i