Langsung ke konten utama

Rainy Season and Getting Paper

Lately, the weather is rainy season. The rains falls in all time such as in the morning, afternoon, evening and night. So that, many people rain on the way. Finally the people get paper and flue because they are raining on the way. This paper come to all people not only the worker but also the students and the others. I  also had been paper several day ago. Then, I went to the dokter and drink the medicine. Three days later, I got better and better until today. This paper also has happened to my mother in my village (Batang Baruhar Jae). She got rain when she went home from the river. My mother get chill. Then several hours later, she got paper and little flu. Next day, the doctor came for checking up my mother's chill and paper. Finally, the doctor gave several medicine. A few days later, my mother is healthy and fresh. She has not chill anymore. The doctor told my mother about the paper especially in rainy season, the doctor said " you have to shower if you get rain on the way, shower as you have not taking bath before". After shower, the body will get normal, no chill and no paper because the rain water has go on from your body. 

To all readers of this writing, start from now, you have to understand the doctor advice especially in this rainy season. Besides, you have to use warm clothe for avoiding the cool weather and shocking rain. We can not blame the rain the bane of God to human in this universe, the rain is mercy for human. The human job is how to handle this water become the goodness for human, not as disaster for universe. So, never said the rain is as disaster but said it as mercy and the human must thank to God because he has send the human a free water. Have you ever think the price of water, if it sales?
How much water as your need every day?

The conclusion
- Get shower in you have rainy on the way as soon as possible in home
- The rain is mercy from God, not as disaster
- Let's thank to God have give human free water from the sky
- Be thankful human


Notes
Take the goodness and left the badness
The goodness is belong to Allah and the badness is mine

Thank you 

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Logo UIN Jakarta, IAIN Padang Sidempuan dan Provinsi Sumatra Utara

Thanksgiving of Graduation

Alhamdulillah I have graduated my master or graduate student in UIN Syarif Hidayatullah. I registered in this university in 2012 and I have graduated in 2016. It is a long time to finish my study. In 19th February 2017, the UIN Syarif Hidayatullah does graduation ceremony to 103 and I was one of the graduates especially master level.  Several days before the graduation ceremony, I informed and invited my parents and other family to attend my graduation. In 17th February 2017 my parents and my brother came to Jakarta for attending my graduation. In Friday we went to Istiqlal mosque and Monas monument in central Jakarta. My parents and my brother went back to village in Monday, they spent six days in Jakarta. Then, I will back to my village in 22 March 2017 and I leave the Jakarta for long time. I will come here when I have business or duty. Thank you

Three Part of Ramadhan

First is Rahmah (God's mercy) Second is Magfirah (fogiveness) Third is Ithkum minannar(free from the hell) 10 days the beginning of ramdhan, Allah gives rahmah to human who worship him. The human should do worship as many as possible to Allah. Then, Allah will give his rahmah to you. 10 days of the middle of ramadhan is forgiveness. No body is perfect as human being. You must have mistake to yourself, your friend and even to your God. This moment is the best time to crave Allah's forgiveness. You do it as many as possible and may Allah will delete all your sin. 10 days the last of ramdhan is free from the hell. Do you want free from the hell?  of course yes, I don't want to go to the hell. If you agree with me. This moment is the best. You crave Allah about you will free from the hell in the day after. It means you will go the heaven directly without burning your sin in hell first. That's my writing for this moment thanks  Have a nice day