Langsung ke konten utama

Who is an Angel?

Dear, ladies, girls or women in any where. I want to tell you the criteria of angel based on my reading book. Several days ago, I read Tafsir Misbah the author is Ustd. M. Quraish Shihab. In this book explains that angel is the women (based on heaven meaning) only focus on his husband, no other men. The angel can't find the handsome man outside there. The angel just sees, admires, and loves her husband. 

Based on this writing, the nick name of angel is only for the woman who has married. The single woman can not say as the angel because she does not has husband. Even though there are many dates of having love, they call their soulmate as angle and Agree!!! Is it also applies for men. The answer is yes, very big yes. The man who does not marry yet, it can not be called as angle or Bidadara.

From this moment, the single women and men should be patient to call as angel. If you want to be an angel and Bidadara, you have to marry an single man or woman. 

Thanks for reading my text.

Notes
Take the goodness and left the badness

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Logo UIN Jakarta, IAIN Padang Sidempuan dan Provinsi Sumatra Utara

Thanksgiving of Graduation

Alhamdulillah I have graduated my master or graduate student in UIN Syarif Hidayatullah. I registered in this university in 2012 and I have graduated in 2016. It is a long time to finish my study. In 19th February 2017, the UIN Syarif Hidayatullah does graduation ceremony to 103 and I was one of the graduates especially master level.  Several days before the graduation ceremony, I informed and invited my parents and other family to attend my graduation. In 17th February 2017 my parents and my brother came to Jakarta for attending my graduation. In Friday we went to Istiqlal mosque and Monas monument in central Jakarta. My parents and my brother went back to village in Monday, they spent six days in Jakarta. Then, I will back to my village in 22 March 2017 and I leave the Jakarta for long time. I will come here when I have business or duty. Thank you

Today is Today

This time I want to discuss about thanks fully for today. Have you ever heard about Yesterday is a history, Tomorrow is a mystery and today is a gift. Yesterday will never come back and we will never know that tomorrow is yours or not. But today you know it and feel it.  Today starts from your waking up. You start your day by open your eyes. Ear and other senses are active to recognise the situation. Today is your day. You have to do your best for this day. How to do the best for to day? The first, you should thanks to Allah that wake you up from your sleeping. The second, you believe that today is better than yesterday The third, you do your job by happiness and full of smiling The fourth, you eat on time or doing fasting The fifth, you share good habits to others The sixth, you talk full of mildness The seventh, you wear a good looking clothes The eight, you perform imprison The ninth, you drive carefully The tenth, you thanks to Allah that you compl...